Design Engineer, Analog / Mixed Signal IC Design (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Development of new integrated circuits utilized in our products including analog and digital modules
- Analog and digital circuit design and verification, digital synthesis, digital place & route, and analog layout as well as application of structured mixed signal design and verification methods on individual circuit blocks and on system level
- CAD tool setup and customization for our use cases
- Cooperation with internal users and external consultants
- Contributions to complete analog/digital IC design cycle, from specification to silicon evaluation and application
- Masters' degree or higher degree (University, FH) in electrical engineering or related subject; preferably 3 or more years of experience in analog and digital CMOS IC design and use of CAD tools
- In addition to analog circuit design know how, experience with digital hardware design languages (VHDL, Verilog ) and mixed signal verification methods is required
- High motivation for accurate and robust precision engineering work
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken; German skills are a plus
- Highly motivated, independent and target oriented personality as well as positive appearance and collaborative skills
Further information Minimum Salary
Annual gross salary from € 50,018.16, based on professional qualification and experience, for fulltime 38.5 hours/week.
Earliest Entry Date
This position is to be filled immediately.
Your Contact Person
If you have any questions please contact Marina Engl.
MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 130 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2,400 employees around the world.
Want to join a company that helps bring the joy of sound to people with hearing loss? Apply now!
MED-EL Medical Electronics
Tel (0) 5