Dermatology opening in Atlanta, Georgia. A 3- or 4-day (part-time) dermatologist opportunity has emerged in a beautiful Atlanta, GA suburb. This established and expanding group is looking for well trained and skilled general dermatologist to come on board and join another dermatologist with the help of an experienced PA-C.
The qualified and incoming physician will practice 100% outpatient dermatology. The group has a state-of-the-art and beautiful office with all the necessary dermatology equipment designed to help provide the best skin care treatment to all patients.
Enjoy a wonderful competitive income with bonuses. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need a current GA license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and fees if necessary.
This city offers the chance to enjoy the moderate cost of living, numerous housing choices, a great year-round climate, and much more. The recreation here is plentiful, and you will have easy access to downtown Atlanta, boasting world class shopping, dining, sports, outdoor activities and more.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For details, forward your CV via email to Click Here to Apply and follow up with a phone call/text message to Austyn at Click Here to Apply . Reference job number .
- A great dermatology opportunity with strong sign-on bonus
- Position calls for 3- to 4-day workweek
- Established practice to come in and take over existing patient base
- Choose your schedule in this booming practice
- A great chance to practice with an experienced dermatologist and a PA-C
- This picturesque suburb is minutes from downtown Atlanta
- Opportunity is 100% outpatient general dermatology
- Excellent opportunity with a very comfortable and competitive salary
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail