Data Quality improvement Clerk, 5 - 6 month contract, hybrid, Rio experience , Southampton, £12.80 hourly rate Your new companyAn organisation who has doubled their efforts to support the community since the outbreak of Covid 19. This is an amazing opportunity to be able to see the impact your work is having within the organisation and a great chance to start to improve and develop your own skills. Promoting a work life balance is very important to this organisation so they offer flexible working as long as all duties are completed, and it doesn't affect productivity.Your new role This post will participate in the maintenance and configuration of Rio Mobile, delivering improvement of the quality of the data on both Rio and Rio Mobile clinical systems. You will feed back improvements in the quality of the data both locally and centrally. To meet regularly with the Rio Systems Support Team to ensure that postholder is up to date with latest required standards for maintaining data. More responsibilities will include analysing and cleansing of data extracted from the clinical systems in use. Configuring Rio and Rio Mobile user accounts. You will be Identifying and escalation/correction of erroneous data. Escalation will be to the Lead or nominated representative/deputy. Also running monthly and weekly reports and complete associated tasks.You will be reporting regularly to the Data Quality Improvement Lead or nominated representative/deputy and attend regular update meetings with the rest of the team when required.Overview of Responsibilities:
- Check for completeness of patient registration details on the clinical system and correct or update where possible, using data stored nationally on the NCRS and data quality reports provided by the data migration team or notified via helpdesk. This process is referred to as syncing on Rio.
- Investigate and correct erroneous patient records where demographic details e.g. postcodes, date of birth have been entered incorrectly, using data stored nationally on the NCRS and data quality reports.
- To investigate missing details within electronic patient registrations using data quality reports provided by the data migration team or as notified via helpdesk. Search for and enter missing information using the NCRS.
- To report problems experienced when using NCRS to the Lead for onward investigation and logging with the local help desk.
- Attend training sessions on the use of the clinical system or NCRS.
- On a daily basis report any possible problems or issues identified whilst undertaking data quality improvement.
- Log duplicates and notify the Lead or nominated representative/deputy of the occurrence.
- Advise lead on levels of work load and progress with reports provided.
- To configure and amend user accounts on all of our other EPR systems.
- To travel to other sites for training or data quality work as and when required
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.