Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Salary: £22,460 plus quarterly bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Become a Kitchen Specialist today!
Begin your career journey and open up endless opportunities.Our client is the UK's number 1 Kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about their product. With over 100 showrooms spread across the country, they've been a leader in the industry for over 35 years and continue to go from strength to strength.They deliver a world-class customer experience at all times and offer amazing career opportunities within the business!We're recruiting for Specialist to join our client's busy Head Quarters on a Permanent contract with fantastic development opportunities available to progress your career.The role you'll do:Our client's success has led to rapid growth in 2020/2021, seeing them open more showrooms and expand their footprint into the US market. As their growth continues, they are now recruiting candidates to join them on this exciting journey and play a big part in their ongoing success!
The customer is at the core of our client's business, and they pride themselves on the high level of service they provide to customers. As a Specialist, you will undergo thorough training to understand the kitchen industry, you'll join their busy specialist department and play the important role of giving every customer an excellent experience.
Once you've become a specialist, you open endless opportunities and potential to become a very successful kitchen designer!Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Delivering an excellent service at all times, by handling internal and external customer queries via telephone, email or any other source of communication.
- Meeting daily KPI targets and working as a team to achieve weekly targets.
- Using a can-do attitude to proactively resolve customer issues, following up with other departments when needed.
- Resolving any complaints, you may receive on the telephone or over email.
- Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Accurately recording any data provided at all times.
How you'll be rewarded:
- Thorough training to become a Kitchen Specialist with endless opportunities
- A competitive salary package, including quarterly bonuses
- Monday to Friday workdays
- Competitive benefits package
- Free onsite parking.
- Free refreshments brought directly to your desk throughout the day.
- Free Eye Test
- Nationally recognised qualifications available after 6 months continuous service
Personal competencies our client is looking for:
- An ability to empathise with customers and effectiveness to see tasks through to completion
- Fully committed to providing the highest level of customer service
- Effectively communicates the brand values to the customer
- The experience and skills you'll need to succeed:
- Previous customer service experience, either face-to-face or via telephone, ideally from the hospitality or retail industries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - as a confident communicator, you'll be happy talking on the phone, holding a conversation and engaging customers
- Ability to listen attentively, draw out important information and capture data accurately
- Eagerness to make an impact in this role and help shape the continued success of the company
- A positive attitude and problem-solving skills to give the customer a great experience
- Computer literacy and excellent keyboard skills
- Overall literacy skills to a high standard
This is NOT a Remote position