Customer Service Advisor Hybrid Working - Birmingham Based £22,000 - £23,000KShifts Between 7am - 7pm
What we expect from you:
- Excellent English, spoken and written
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience working with Amadeus is a plus but not at all a requirement.
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that helps customers
- Flexibility in your shifts- we will compensate you well but this is not a 9-5 role!
What you will do:
- Master Customer Care
- Support our B2B customers
- Liaise with suppliers and partners to resolve booking issues
- Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches in - there are lots so be prepared for some serious innovation!
- Adapt fast to changes and contribute to making things happen in a smooth way: we are a growing start-up!
Bonus points for
- Independent and autonomous, you don't need hand-holding to get things done
- Good prioritisation and focus skills
- Empathy, you understand what our customers need
- Smart, fast learner and tech savvy
- Flexible and able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset
- You are open to get and give constructive feedback
- You want to learn - we have a 7 Star management team to mentor you!
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy!
- Focused and determined!
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- Flexibility to work from home some days
- Unforgettable events including travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
If you feel you have the skills for the above role, don't hesitate, apply today!