Sika is looking for a creative, self-driven marketing professional who is looking to join an award-winning team to enhance further the marketing content for Sika's growing commercial roofing division. The Creative Marketing Specialist will work closely with the VP of Marketing and Inside Sales, Director of Communications, Digital Marketing Coordinator, and Events Specialist to help Sika stand out in the B2B marketplace. The Creative Marketing Specialist will play a lead role in campaign strategy and design through various projects including email, social media, website, advertisements, photography, and videography.
This position is based out of our Canton, MA office and offers a flexible, hybrid schedule (3 days in the office, 2 days from home).
What You'll Do
- Craft content for the website, advertisements, social media, email, and video production.
- Provide direction on how to best make our messages visually stand out through a variety of marketing channels.
- Act as creative director to expand our creative portfolio and video library
- Consult and execute new marketing strategies for potential business.
- Develop marketing automation content using Pardot Engage to help sales attract new business.
- Team participant in establishing the overall vision of how roofing markets our key initiatives
- Stay up to date on the latest marketing and digital trends
- Travel to job sites for photo & video shoots
Skills you`ll need
- 1-3 years of experience working in marketing, graphic design, or similar role
- B2B marketing experience is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience in Video Creation (Final Cut Pro - Premiere Pro is a plus!)
- Web Management Tools, CRM/Marketing Automation Tools (Pardot, , Adobe Experience Manager)
- Experience in photography and videography (drone is a plus!)
- Strong understanding of the key principles of digital marketing
- Ability to think outside the box and make it come to life!
What You Will Get
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Life Insurance
- Year-end profit-sharing bonus
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Fitness & wellness programs
- Education assistance
- Employee referral program
- Parental leave
- & more!
Who We Are
Join Sika, a global company established in 1910. Sika is a leading supplier of specialty chemical products and industrial materials serving construction and industrial markets. With subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and in over 300 factories, Sika employs more than 25,000 people. Sika is a full building envelope company, helping you live your everyday life from below-grade waterproofing all the way up to the roof. From the Arena to the Lincoln Memorial to the Empire State Building to Disneyland, Sika is extremely integrated in the world around us. Sika is a continually growing company with a variety of locations that offers opportunities to advance through career development. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
"Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled"