Kameo was founded as a response to the entertainment industrys need for more systemized, streamlined health testing and management procedures in the era of COVID-19. The company is a female and veteran-founded initiative that offers flexible COVID-19 management solutions and software.
Kameo has evolved with the industry, and now has three core offerings: on-site testing solutions, a SaaS Platform, and a bulk OTC COVID test shop. One of the most recognized platforms for the Film & TV Industry, Kameo was also named Inc.s Best in Business for Pandemic Response in 2021 and is now recognized as Hollywoods most trusted testing partner.
As a leader in innovative health-tech solutions, Kameo offers clients a comprehensive suite of tools through their platform, including testing management and scheduling, digital vaccination tracking, customizable symptom questionnaires, and more. When it comes to providing flexible testing services, Kameo leverages over 200 nurses, a fleet of mobile labs, and a network of 30 high-throughput PCR labs for efficient onsite testing with fast results across the United States.
Kameo has successfully supported over 375 productions and administered more than 315,000 COVID-19 tests for clients including Netflix, Disney, Sony Pictures, Viacom, Legendary, HBO, and others. They have now expanded further, offering their services to businesses of various sizes and industries. For more information, please visit kameo.co .
Kameo is seeking a Medical Screener to join our Testing team. This person will help collect Covid-19 test specimens. A good fit for this position is someone with a flexible schedule who doesn't mind picking up shifts and work opportunities at a moment's notice. Typically shifts on-set range anywhere from 3-8 hours and concierge job opportunities require couriering a test to a location to collect a sample and back to the lab for specimen drop off. Must have reliable transportation and enjoy working in a flexible environment with a very flexible schedule. Early call times are common (as early as 5 am)
- Collect Covid-19 nasal specimens using the anterior nasal testing method
- Ensure adequate labeling of the specimens and proper transportation to the laboratory after completion of the event
- Attends testing events set up for our various productions and clients
- Willing to perform concierge testing duties independently which includes driving to an individuals location to collect and sample and transport it to our partner lab in a timely manner
- Ensure cast & crew have a positive testing experience by having a super positive attitude and a mind for great customer service.
- Must have a flexible schedule and willing to be on-set anytime (early mornings, late nights)
- Must have access to a vehicle
- Healthcare License (EMT, LVN, LPN, CNA, RN, PT, MA, etc)
- CPR certification
- Nasal Covid-19 Testing experience
- Punctual and responsible
- Puts patient privacy and HIPAA first
- Great communicator no matter what channel email, phone, text, slack, and in person
- General awesomeness, with a sense of humor and love of fun!
- Must provide proof of covid vaccination or a required accommodation.
- Pay: $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule