Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Elmira, New York. Job Description & Requirements
Correctional Psychiatry Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $168.00 - 180.00
An immediate full-time Psychiatrist for a correctional facility is needed for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, no call, and no weekends.
- 12-16 patients per day.
- The provider will be seeing adult inmates in a correctional setting.
- Duties include initial intake evaluations, rounding as necessary, medication management and follow up visits to inmates.
- Board Certified Required and Board Eligible candidates within 3 years of Residency considered.
- Must have active New York state license.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 4-6 weeks
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Forensic Psychiatrist, Forensics, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor