- Great salary and work/life balance
- Work closely with senior leaders
About Our Client
A well known, rapidly growing fast-paced business!
- Oversees all accounting functions, payroll, general accounting, accounts payable, disbursements, and sales audit//inventory financial control.
- Hires, trains, and retains skilled accounting staff, as directed.
- Develops and implements all accounting policies and procedures.
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results.
- Manages periodic/monthly close, including preparation of relevant management (internal) reports.
- Ensures compliance with GAAP, bank, and regulatory requirements.
- Defines, communicates, and ensures adherence to company policies, procedures and standards, and controls.
- Liaises with a public accounting firm; manages annual audits, tax filings, and sales & use tax filings.
- Reviews accounting implications of special projects and new value creation opportunities.
- Responsible for the coordination of external auditors and tax consultants to ensure timely completion of audited financial statements and tax compliance.
- Develop and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain monthly accounting reconciliation and financial reporting standards
- Assesses current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes.
- Evaluates accounting and internal control systems and the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting database, as needed.
- Provide accounting support on the GL structure of ERP implementation.
- Participates in the development of periodic financial forecasts.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics required
- MBA and/or CPA/CMA highly preferred
- 10 - 15 years of experience in finance and controller-ship roles within the manufacturing sector
- Minimum 3 years of experience is a Sr. Financial Leadership position
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with large ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP, etc.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Ample room to progress your career
- Strong benefits
- 401k Match up to 4%
- Health Insurance for you and children
- Great company culture
- Build your own Finance team