EV Cargo have grown to become a predominate international supply chain partner to many of the world's leading brands. We enable customer success through market leading air, ocean, surface freight, logistics, supply chain and technology solutions. Our growth is accelerating around the world.
Join us as our Contract Assistant (4on/4off days) within our EV Cargo Solutions team.
Competitive based on experience
4on/4off 6am to 6pm.
WHERE YOU WILL BE BASED:
Ashby de la Zouch, LE65 1JR.
Working as part of the EV Cargo Solutions team you will be responsible for providing support to the transport planner, whilst managing customer expectations and ensuring repeat business and business growth, alongside maximizing profits. As a member of the EV Cargo team you will be working with large-scale well-known customer brands and multiple hauliers across the UK.
- Assisting the planner in day-to-day activities
- Be the main point of contact for collection depots
- Collate and book collection times with relevant depots
- Monitor trailer pool across all depots.
- Proactively monitor all areas of key sensitivity
- Clear and concise reporting of issues
- Chase collections and raise an issue log for any anomalies
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous administration experience.
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience of Windows 10 in a business capacity.
- Previous experience in transport logistics would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A team player with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- A methodical and structured approach to problem solving.
- An approachable and reliable attitude.
- A keen approach towards self-development
WHAT WILL WE OFFER?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our colleagues to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave, excellent pension scheme and life assurance.
There's no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you are looking for a fast-paced company, with a global brand and a strong UK presence that actively invests in its people, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to work within a friendly, proactive successful team.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business. By creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.
EV Cargo reserves the right to close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications is received.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are not able to provide detailed feedback to applicants that were not shortlisted.