We use essential cookies to make this website work.
We would also like to set additional cookies to enhance your user experience, help us understand how you use FOX4KC Jobs, and improve our services.
This may include cookies set by trusted third-party providers.
You can learn about the categories of cookies used on this website and manage your preferences below.
Essential cookies are used to enable core functionality of this website, such as remembering your progress through a form or logging in. Such cookies are always enabled.
Analytics cookies help us to understand how this website is used, providing information that can help us to improve our services and your browsing experience.
We use Google Analytics to collect this data which will set cookies on your device. Please be assured however that this data is collected in a way that cannot be used to directly identify anyone and is never shared with other third-parties.
Your search returned 3 results
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is seeking a BC/BE Physician for our Missouri PRN (as needed coverage) opportunity! Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem...
OverviewMore time for your patients and more time for you. Its time to learn more about careers at Concentra.At Concentra, our physicians spend 90% of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on recruiting, business metrics,...
MIDWEST DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL OPERATIONSConcentra Medical Center is searching a physician leader who builds clinical teams focused on service delivery, driving key business metrics, clinician support and growing core business. The DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL...