If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you're searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve's position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Flowserve Corporation is a multinational company, and one of the largest suppliers of industrial and environmental machinery such as pumps, valves, end face mechanical seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical and other industries.
Flowserve offers competitive pay, annual bonuses, medical benefits on day 1, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k) and many other excellent benefits.
We are seeking Machinists for our Bridgeville site with CNC experience. Flowserve offers highly competitive pay rates, annual bonus, shift premiums for 2nd and 3rd shift, benefits on day 1 of employment, plus paid vacation, paid holidays, pension plan, 401k, and other outstanding benefits.
This position will train on 1st shift then move to 2nd shift: From 3:15 pm to 11:45 pm. Location is Bridgeville, Pennsylvania.
NEW HIRES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO A $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS! APPLY TO FIND OUT MORE!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively set up and operate CNC lathes and mills, including a variety of turned parts and castings.
- Read and interpret drawings using conventional tolerances as well as geometric tolerances.
- Adjust speeds and feeds to maximize machining productivity.
- Knowledge of layout and setup of castings and raw material.
- Machine parts to close tolerances (.001 ) from raw material and/or castings in the most efficient manner while understanding safety and quality requirements.
- Operate/machine parts as required to meet drawing specifications.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- Minimum 1-year machining experience.
- Ability to read and follow route sheets/blueprints.
- High level of organization skills.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Programming ability is a plus, but not required (Mazatrol).
- The knowledge and skill to utilize overhead cranes safely and operate powered floor jacks is a plus.
- 3 years or more conventional or CNC machining experience.
- Experience or knowledge of setups, basic maintenance, editing of programs on CNC equipment is a plus.\#COS
Primary Posting Location: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania US
Job Advertising Title: CNC Machinist
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 56622BR
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to employment@. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.