Clinical Case Manager I/II - Social Worker
Why Work at WellPower?
- Named Top Workplace - we have been named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post for 10 consecutive years
- Champion Social Justice Causes - we are committed to ending anti-Black racism in our community
- 9 Paid Holidays - including Juneteenth, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and more
- Robust Benefits Package - our benefits start at 30 hours per week and include medical, dental, vision insurance and a retirement match Employee Resource Groups - Offering connection and support from individuals who share similar characteristics or life experiences Gainsharing - we offer a bonus to employees if the organization meets certain financial requirements for the year
- $50,000/year minimum wage for all full-time employees - we believe that our staff should earn a livable wage conducive to the cost of living in Denver, Colorado
- Free Licensure Supervision - for LCSWs/LPCs/LMFTs
- Sports Leagues - we offer a variety of activities for our employees, including bowling, dragon boat racing, volleyball leagues, and more
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Help consumers in meeting basic needs for food, clothing, shelter, personal safety, and general medical and dental care, and assist them with applications for income, medical, housing, or other benefits which they may need and to which they are entitled. Identify consumers for whom establishment of a protective payee-ship is necessary and arrange this assistance.
- Ensure consumers access to needed services and community resources by arranging for transportation, or if necessary, by taking the consumers to the service in personal vehicle (business insurance on vehicle reimbursed by MHCD).
EXPERIENCE: One year experience in mental health or human services preferred.
Must have valid Colorado Driver's license and a recent clean driving record. Ability to transport the people we serve in your vehicle. Ability to obtain and carry Business Use coverage on your auto policy (additional cost is reimbursed).