Overview: *All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA
You are a nurse looking for a position at Central California's premier comprehensive cancer care center. Community Cancer Institute may be just the place for you to grow your career. If you have the passion and courage it takes to improve the health of the Valley and its residents, you can make a difference here, on the front lines.
Every day in a hospital is new and energizing, especially in these exceptional times. The Cancer Center was opened in 2018 with the vision of bringing comprehensive outpatient services under one roof. And making these services available to those in need, where they live, rather than sending them to Los Angeles or the Bay Area.
We know that life goes on while you're on the job, so we're here to support you with competitive pay, excellent benefits, and unique perks like concierge services, and free membership to our fitness center with free personal training. We are dedicated to cultivating your career too, and offer tuition and certification reimbursement programs, along with on-the-job training and professional growth. Responsibilities: The focus of this role will be to manage and follow up on lung nodules found through various avenues including but not limited to high-risk lung screenings, incidental findings in the Emergency Room and inpatient admissions. You will be responsible for coordinating the assigned outpatient clinic operations, including oversight of patient care and assists with ensuring efficient program management.You will provide various patient and physician care coordination services all while maintaing assigned caseload to carry out physician determined plan of care in a timely and effective manner to ensure quality patient care.
Qualifications: MINIMUM REQUIRED:
- Graduation from a school of Nursing or successful completion of sufficient units in nursing qualifying for state licensure
- At least three years of progressive responsibility for patient care.
- Practical experience in Nursing, Case Management, Care Coordination and Referral Coordination.
- Current California Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Nursing with practical experience in Nursing and clinic management.
- Experience in working with oncology and/or pulmonary populations.