Provides professional and courteous service to internal and external clients. Processes daily accounting transactions, maintains and balances the field office bank account and cashbook. Monitors and audits open items for proper placement and balances monthly bank statements. Accepts and processes premium payments from internal and external clients. Assists in conservation efforts by contacting policyholders while following identified privacy guidelines. Completes appropriate policy transactions and thoroughly reviews and validates output to ensure accuracy. Provides courteous, professional and timely responses to internal and external client inquiries. Ensures processing techniques are compliant with processing guidelines. Provides recruiting and marketing support, by maintaining materials, compiling data, and submitting sources for candidate recruiting and leads opportunities. Partners with Agency and Sales Management teams to support the overall goals of the office.
- Provides professional and courteous service to internal and external clients. Processes payments and policy transactions on administrative systems. Resolves inquiries received via telephone, written correspondence or walk-in office visits. Collaborates with various departments as needed and escalates to management when necessary.
- Champions proactive client retention processes by identifying clients suggestions for improvement and making recommendations to management. Facilitates the conservation program by contacting the client for payment options and partnering with sales associates and management to conserve policies.
- Supports the Agency by identifying marketing and recruiting event opportunities. Identifies cross-selling opportunities and submits potential sales leads during client interactions and within natural markets utilizing tailored approaches.
- Works closely with Operations and Support Supervisor to support the needs of other offices within the Agency, plans ahead to accommodate changes in workload while minimizing the risk of impact to service levels, goals or objectives.
- Prepares and delivers daily bank deposits and balances office cashbook and bank account accurately and by following identified guidelines.
- Fosters a culture within the Agency that promotes open communication, integrity, professionalism, teamwork and a sense of urgency.
- Maintains thorough product and procedural knowledge.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully interpret and communicate business needs between field and home office in a clear and concise manner. Will be expected to provide examples of written work such as correspondence, reports, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service, identifying client problems/issues, providing and initiating effective solutions. Effectively articulating information to clients in an empathetic and understanding manner to resolve customer concerns/inquiry.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a calm and professional demeanor when handling demanding situations.
- Proven experience coordinating multiple assignments and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis. Expected to cite examples of organization skills and methods used to manage or prioritize workload demands.
- Possesses and displays a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and communicate with all stakeholders.
- Must provide examples from work experience demonstrating flexibility to meet department and customer needs.
Computer Skills and Knowledge of Hardware & Software Required
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
Certifications & Licenses (i.e., Series 6 & 63, CPA, etc.)
- Series 6 or equivalent, preferred but not required.
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
- Willingness to travel as needed and occasionally to areas outside the territory normally assigned.
Requisition ID: 21
Street: TH AVENUE BLVD SE