The Seasonal Client Support Associate supports the tax office with a variety of duties to include greeting clients, scheduling appointments, and taking inbound calls. The position coordinates client flow and assists in preliminary data entry and document collection to support an efficient and positive tax preparation experience.
Flexible Schedules Available:
• Day shift
• Night shift
• Full-time or Part-time
What you’ll do here:
• Greets all potential clients with a friendly and professional demeanor.
• Engages in conversation with potential clients to share information about Jackson Hewitt’s
services and promotions.
• Quickly and accurately verifies and enters customers’ personal and Form W-2 information into
Jackson Hewitt’s proprietary software.
• Assists with scheduling tax preparation appointments.
• Monitor client flow at the location and keeps clients engaged during periods of wait time.
• Monitor client activity and takes initiative to answer phones and resolve client issues.
Skills you’ll bring for success:
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability in working in a high-volume retail environment preferred.
• Customer service or sales experience preferred.
• High School Diploma/GED, or equivalent related business experience preferred
At Jackson Hewitt, we provide an invaluable service in guiding our clients through the tax codes. rules and processes. We do this with integrity, quality, and consistency. This is something that most taxpayers do not receive from DIY or other assisted providers. We take pride in that. The role you play is critical to our success and together we are "Working Hard for the Hardest Working Americans". This is our mission and it is a large part of why we work here.
tax return is the biggest single financial event of the year. That is where you come in! We are here to
ease their stress and provide expert customer service
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Greet Guests