Cognizant is seeking a dedicated client support analyst to work with a global social media organization. This group focuses on working closely with internal Sales and account management teams as well as external clients, including small businesses and agencies to assist with operational tasks. ?This position requires balancing the day-to day service/support of customers, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream identify gaps in processes. ?
Ideal candidates will be comfortable?understanding social media campaigns and supporting?bugs and invoicing, have an appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to evolve client advertising platforms, a high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset. Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies. ?
- High School degree minimum, College Degree preferred
- 3 + years experience in sales customer service or account management
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Fluent in English (Written & Oral) and fluent in Regional language requirement (Spanish)
- Must have exceptional experience with business communication
- Client focused and solutions oriented; Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend and analyze client situations and apply the right solution
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Self-learner interested in both the how and the why
- Ability to educate customers on policy and product questions
- Ability to prioritize effectively according to changing circumstances and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to follow documented processes
- Experience in online advertising at a major media agency or publisher
- E-mail and chat support experience
- Pre-sales experience; able to deliver product value proposition
- Experience working in and with a global organization
- Technical trouble shooting
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.