Lehua Brands is seeking a Chief Revenue Officer to take our award-winning entrepreneurial business to the next level. As the official beverage of the 2022 California State Fair Cannabis Awards, we are providing the right candidate with an environment for explosive growth and expansion in the market.
At Lehua, we are changing the cannabis industry. Using only the finest ingredients, expertly crafted cannabis extractions and a lot of love, we've created a suite of products that challenge the traditional confines of cookie-cutter cannabis-infused products. Whether it's our high-quality cannabis-infused mouth-watering beverages, patent-pending extractions or anything in between, get ready to experience cannabis like never before.
About the Position
We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) who has experience scaling and optimizing revenue-generating activities in a field environment. Your main responsibility will be to identify and capitalize on revenue opportunities that position our company for sustained, long-term growth. As the CRO, you report into the CEO and function as a key member of our leadership team to make strategic decisions and craft our go-to-market strategy. You have strong leadership experience with the ability to lead change and take others with you. You will be responsible for growing our customer base to facilitate a larger state-wide reach, while expanding our product footprint within our existing customer base to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
Working with our leadership team, you will be our biggest advocate for growth; you are a results-driven leader who can lead and inspire revenue-generating teams to meet ambitious targets. We are currently a hybrid-first company, and the role is open to applicants willing to travel to King City, California on the in-office strategy days. This role will be expected to regularly travel throughout California to our customer locations and support the sales team in action.
If you're an experienced sales leader in the cannabis space and are as customer obsessed as we are, please apply! Wed love to chat.
- Strategize and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the sales and development of all products are congruent with production and marketing.
- Strategically align all sales team members and brand ambassadors through effective performance-based coaching and management, including training and follow-up opportunities for teams to reference.
- Responsible for implementing key initiatives and activities for direct reports requiring measurable outcomes to promote a culture of accountability.
- Responsible for working with direct reports, consumers/stores, and market players to generate instore campaigns, digital signage, loyalty programs, product placement etc.
- Provide leadership, overall management, and guidance for the sales structure of Lehua Brands through daily meetings, training and development sessions while holding the team accountable to a performance-based culture.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify new opportunities to strengthen brand awareness and implement strategies that will engage potential consumers and promote shelf-to-consumer purchases.
- Identify key business opportunities that strengthen brand awareness and be a direct line to the consumer, including identifying and executing high-traffic social events, impactful industry events, etc.
- Work with other executive team members to create strategies for additional revenue generation.
- Ignite direct-to-consumer (D2C) channel and other applications in e-commerce fulfillment in the state of California.
- Owning and managing retail business owner and consumer relationships with key stakeholders in the state of California.
- Create an internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and performance tracking systems to measure input and output activities.
- Work closely with other industry executives to generate cross-collaboration relationships to gain new opportunities or develop additional business-to-business (B2B) offerings.
- Responsible for constantly reviewing sales structures, and internal and external processes to stay ahead of industry shifts and new trends to give Lehua and its suite of products a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Work closely with the C.E.O. and other key stakeholders of Lehua Brands to forge business initiatives and create and execute strategic sales plans that promote the firm's ongoing success.
- Ensure training, competitive intelligence and awareness are available to all internal stakeholders to ensure alignment toward the firm's strategic goals.
- Identify business strengths and weaknesses and act to improve overall business development growth for Lehua Brands.
- Own and be accountable for all KPIs measured in the state of California, including gross and net sales, profit margins, sales output and growth, rebuys, store penetration and new store onboarding at 50% growth per year.
- Responsible for the strategic implementation and executive of all sales, business development and revenue generation strategies.
- Create and foster a culture of collaboration, continuous learning and development, respect and trust for all Lehua staff while also being mindful of attrition and engagement opportunities for staff.
- All other duties as required.
- B2B/D2C experience.
- A highly experienced revenue leader with 7 to 10+ years of progressive sales and marketing leadership experience. Cannabis industry preferred.
- Experience of revenue ownership with a successful track record for success and demonstrable business expansion and growth.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Must be able to make sense out of data and tell a story.
- Extensive experience in SEO, sales strategy, revenue generation, product development and growth marketing in cannabis.
- Passionate people-manager. Must have built and led high-performing teams in prior roles.
- Ability to facilitate discussions to resolve conflicting processes, content, opinions.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of passion and energy whilst maintaining a positive outlook.
- Detail-oriented, problem solver, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full time position
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Travel expenses covered