Bring your Tractor/Semi and Run Under Our Authority! Call CDL-A Owner Operators and Fleet Owners
Leasing to Ameri-Co Carriers is not just another job. Let us show you how your days with us with be the most successful ones!
We have many options for our OTR Owner Operators to choose from drive the routes you love when you partner with Ameri-Co! Must have your OWN TRUCK.
- Competitive compensation package
- Based upon a 5.7/MPG fuel table using the National Average. The payout changes weekly based upon the price of fuel. There are some additional parameters based on specific routes but overall, no matter who the customer is, the fuel payout is the same.
- Exceptional mileage rate paid on ALL miles, loaded and empty (PLUS Fuel Surcharge)
- Weekly direct deposit settlements
- Safe driving awards and incentives
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
Insurance and Plates:
- Ameri-Co joined the Independent Truckers Group as an option to obtain affordable Health Care Benefits
- Convenient settlement deductions offered to assist with your vehicle-related insurance purchases
- Paying all Base Plates up front
Some Benefits of partnering with Ameri-Co include:
- 100% Owner Operator fleet
- Financially sound company with steady work year-round
- High retention rate
- Several of our Drivers have been with us for more than 30 years
- Ameri-Co's top two Owner Operators have surpassed 4 Million Miles with us, so the possibilities are endless!!
- No forced dispatch
- Flexible Schedules to fit your needs and lifestyle
- Long Haul Average 8-10 days out (or longer your choice!)
- Rider passes available at no cost to you
- Fleet Advance
- Accident Plan
- Discounts with major tire companies
- All Tolls Paid
- DOT Physicals paid
- Fuel Cards (EFS fuel discount program)
- Qualcomm equipment provided at no cost ($25/month usage fee)
Ameri-Co believes in maintaining a small company atmosphere and strives to provide the best working conditions and a profitable compensation program.
Call us today:
- Must Own Truck!!!
- Minimum 23 years of age
- At least two (2) full years of verifiable interstate driving in the past three (3) years
- Your truck must be EROD compatible; 2000 build date or newer
- Driving experience needs to be with the type of equipment you will be operating
- Flatbed Cargo Securement and Tarping experience, if operating Flatbeds
Or apply online below.