We are happy to be looking for a Buyer on a 9 Month Fixed Term Contract for a leading company within the Health-care industry that are looking to grow their team.
Based in Burton, you would be required in the office at least once a week, but would have flexibility to work from home, therefore saving on both travel time and costs!
The role would be ideal for a Junior candidate who is looking to take a step up to the next stage, with your experience having come through at least 3+ years of experience within Procurement. Ideally you would be IT proficient, with Microsoft Dynamics experience. You would also be an analytical person, who is able to deal with data and translate into a useful way.
- Supporting in implementation of the strategic Procurement plan
- Responsible for managing relationships with key suppliers
- Create and implement solutions for cost reductions and process improvements
- Responsible for generating reports to monitor performance against performance KPI's
- Be the go-to person for any queries
- Support operational teams to effectively control stock levels
- 3+ Years experience
- IT proficient - ideally with Microsoft Dynamics experience
- Analytical and data driven
- CIPS Level 4 +
- Burton - hybrid working
- 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
If this seems like the next role for you, then please apply using your latest CV!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.