Battle Ground Academy - Franklin, TNRemote Type
Part TimeEducation Level
$25.00 HourlyTravel Percentage
Battle Ground Academy seeks welcoming, reliable, and level-headed drivers to join its transportation team. This role is guaranteed 15 hours a week with the potential for 30+ hours a week.
Under the direction of the Assistant Athletic Director, the Bus Driver is responsible for safely transporting members of the BGA community to and from school events. The Bus Driver will be assigned to transport kindergarten through high school age students, coaches, teachers, and other adults using 44 and/or 14 passenger buses to athletic events, field trips, and on out-of-town trips. For more detailed route information please reach out to Hardie Buck, or .Responsibilities
- Operate the bus in a safe and effective way to minimize risk of passenger injury and property damage
- Make sure the bus is safely and securely stored
- Advise supervisor of any requirements for maintenance and repairs
- CDL with P Endorsement, S Endorsement and updated Medical Card
- Must be able to meet all federal and state driving regulations and requirements
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check and have no driving violations
- Must be available for weekday and some weekend trips as needed
- Vehicle Maintenance experience a plus!