The role of Dispensary Associate is more customer service and success than sales. Not only are you the face of our company to our customers but you are the conduit by which new customers learn more about products available to them. It is important to be comfortable as an educator and thrive on connecting our customers with the correct products to achieve whatever recreational or wellness result they are after. It is important for the Dispensary Associate to follow SOP's in order maintain a compliant retail experience as well as take responsibility for the overall cleanliness and appearance of the environment. Awareness and Ownership is key...
- Records, arranges, and packages patient orders
- Maintains an organized environment and facility appearance
- Provide consistent exceptional service for new and existing customers
- Point of sale system entry
- Respond to customer requests for information in a patient and informative way
- Maintain a basic understanding of the products available within the retail location
- Be able to follow best practices established by the store for customer engagement and compliance
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
- Ability to build long term relationships with customers for referrals and repeat business
- A minimum of 1 years in a customer service role in a retail or hospitality environment
- Minimum 21 years of age (or as required by state regulations)
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required
- Intermediate-level math skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve and resolve problems in a calm, professional, and courteous manner
- Strong computer-based skills
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Personal experience with cannabis
- Analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures
- Proven expertise and experience to accurately manage a register
- Experience training new hires in a previous job
- Experience as a key holder in a retail environment
- Knowledge of the state's cannabis regulations
- 5+ years in retail
At SKYMINT, we have one mission and one mission only: to change people's lives for the better.
Change your life. Change the world.
Personal change. Social change. Political change. We want it all, and we're committed to being trailblazers in the cannabis industry. By creating, developing, distributing, and selling the best cannabis products on the market, and by giving back to support positive change in our communities, we believe we cannot only change our customers' lives for the better; we believe we can change the world.
At Skymint, we believe access to the best cannabis plants can help you live your best life. So, we grow them right here in Michigan, giving farm-to-stash freshness at the best value around.
We treat our teams like the modern-day cannabis sommeliers they are, giving them the resources, they need to create life-changing experiences for all. Why? Because we've seen what happens when happy people make happy plants. We hope you'll want to be a part of this team!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
Equal opportunity employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other federally, state and/or locally protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of a background check, a possible job-related drug test (excluding cannabis), and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.