Brand Marketing Manager
White Plains, NY (Hybrid)
Our client is looking for a strategic Brand Marketing Manager to join their team!
Our client is the pioneer of turning ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavored sparkling water at the touch of a button. Their products are available at more than 80,000 retail stores across 45 countries, and products are environmentally friendly.
The Brand Marketing Manager will: lead the ideation and execution of 360 marketing plans for new campaigns, launches and programs, working cross-functionally with Shopper, Product Innovation, E-Commerce, Social Media, and Insights; facilitate the ideation, production and implementation of 360 campaign assets- ranging from video and photography to visual and verbal identity- across paid media, owned channels, and internal selling materials; own earned media, PR activation, influencer, and campaign strategic initiatives, including management of agency relationships; develop clear, insightful, and KPI-focused creative briefs for internal and external partners; effectively steward key leverage points within the A&M (i.e. PR, agency fees, productions); adapt global campaigns, PR initiatives, and digital content for the US market; craft brand stories and summary case studies that activate consumer-centric insights, synthesizing culture, consumer and product understanding.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in brand/DTC/agency with P&L management experience
- Passion for building brands and proven track record of breakthrough consumer advertising, earned media and activation
- Influencer of creative and design-led thinking, inspired by ideas and comfortable translating briefs into excellent execution
- Experience and knowledge of how to execute against a marketing calendar and develop 360 programming
- Demonstrated knowledge of 1P and syndicated consumer research and analysis
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What Our Client Offers
Our client offers a competitive salary commensurate with the experience and responsibility requirements, annual Performance based Bonus, potential for Annual Merit increase based on performancs; healthcare; dental + Vision; voluntary benefits; Paid Time Off, 401k Plan + Company Contributions, Life Insurances, Disability and Tuition Assistance.