Apply for this job now
Branch Commercial Account Specialist
- Lorton, Virginia
- Job Type
- 29 Jul 2022
Apply for this job now
7109 Rainwater Place, Lorton, Virginia 22079
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
We're seeking a Commercial Account Specialist. If you set high standards for Excellence, Integrity, and Customer Service this may be the position for you. Apply now and learn more about opportunities with TruGreen.
1. Places telephone calls to handle all aspects of commercial customer accounts.
2. Maintains customer database through accurate and timely data entry.
3. Answers inquiries, resolves problems, promotes and sells products/services.
4. Provides first-line administrative support and coordination of commercial account activities for Business Development Reps.
5. Creates and reviews commercial service agreements.
6. Follow up on commercial customers during renewal.
7. Facilitates commercial growth through outbound calls to customers and prospects.
8. Contact customers regarding outstanding balances on commercial accounts.
9. Develops, maintains, and cultivates effective customer relationships with assigned commercial accounts.
10. Handles day to day account activities for commercial customers.
11. Reviews commercial accounts, up-sell existing commercial customers, and solicits new customers.
12. Acts as a liaison between the branch and the customer in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
13. Contacts customers regarding outstanding commercial account balances to achieve branch and company receivable objectives.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED required. Associate s degree preferred.
• 2-3 years of customer service experience required
• Experience resolving escalated customer service issues required
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
Sit, stand and walk
Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
Speak and hear
Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
Lift or move up to 25 lbs
Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation, Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
To view our disclaimer, Click Here.
- Job Reference: 671164156-2
- Date Posted: 29 July 2022
- Recruiter: Trugreen
- Location: Lorton, Virginia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent