Back-End Java Developer (Banking)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Back-End Java Developer.
Overview of the project:
- Our client is looking for a Java back-end developer for a trading application who maintains the current platform and has the opportunity to improve and create new libraries and frameworks upon which our trading platform is based.
- Build, test and deploy new tools, services and product features
- Improve and create new libraries and frameworks
- Communicate and liaise with key business and IT stakeholders
- Continuously drive and improve the system
- - Over 5 years of Java development experience
- Test driven development, experience of JUnit and mocking libraries (e.g. Mockito) are a strong asset
- Principles of object oriented programming, interfaces, abstractions, dependencies etc.
- Core Java & related utilities/libraries, particularly collections, multithreading (java.util.concurrent. package), JSON, JDBC, Maven
- Spring framework, JDBC templates and JPA
- Messaging and JMS
- Relational database modelling
- Good code review skills, pride in code quality
- Banking industry experience
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on .
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.