Are you a creative, high energy individual who takes initiative and wants to be part of creating memories that last a lifetime?
Do you have a passion for leadership and photography?
Then we want you to join our JCPenney Portraits team! Well teach you what you need to know to meet and exceed our customers expectations. If this sounds interesting to you, apply now! We are currently seeking a Part-Time Assistant Studio Manager. What Youll Do Here:
- Assist the Studio Manager with the operation and management of a portrait studio
The Skills Youll Bring:
- Capture images that are fun, spontaneous, and creative to exceed the customers expectations
- Talk with potential customers and call existing customers to schedule and confirm sessions
- Provide delightful customer experience
- Demonstrate professionalism and show concern for the safety of customers by following established safety procedures
- Minimum 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent experience
- 1 2 years of experience working in retail, photography, or service industry strongly preferred
- Ability to work a varied schedule including holidays and weekends, as needed
- Intermediate computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry, Outlook, Excel)
Assistant Studio Managers also enjoy:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in multiple studios based on business needs
- Paid comprehensive photography and sales training
- Competitive pay and monthly bonus potential
- JCPenney store and studio discount
- Medical, dental and life insurance benefits (for full-time positions)
- Participation in our employee stock ownership plan for eligible studio employees
A more detailed job description will be provided to interviewed candidates.
We are Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check.