- Extremely competitive base pay
- Extensive pipeline of projects to be completed throughout the West Coast.
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-family GC with an annual revenue of $85M. They have a bag log of projects throught the East Bay and South Bay until 2026. They need an Assistant Project Manager to help support a podium build with 435 units.
Has knowledge and experience with other trades scope of work.
* Can manage self-performed duties with labor force.
* Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, and other employers.
* Prepares schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
* Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices, and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
* Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
* Creates site logistic plans and maintains an organized, clean job site, including the construction office.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates MUST have a strong track record of successful building and construction of Commercial and/or Mixed Use projects (Type I and/or Type II) of the Podium variety or OSHPD/Lab experience.
- 4-year college degree. Desirable study concentration in construction management.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of construction. Should be experienced in managing multiple projects.
- Organized with a systematic approach to achieve accuracy and efficiency.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
What's on Offer
- Industry Leading base salary
- Choice of company truck or generous vehicle allowance
- Unlimited gas card
- Project and performance based bonuses
- Full health coverage with extensive family options
- Company cell phone and laptop provided
- 12 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Opportunity for accelerated professional development and mentoring