CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
- Perform tasks required to position, install, attach, and apply parts per general procedures and to specified quality requirements.
- Complete tasks by following work instructions, process sheets, check sheets, photos, and carrying out assignments given by Supervisor in an efficient manner
- Perform minor rework as required to detail parts and components to permit proper assembly. Make adjustments or alignments to components involving cleaning, drilling, tapping, filling, etc.
- Responsible for helping to maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company requirements
- Rotate between three consecutive work stations to compete various assembly tasks
- Perform all tasks within safety guidelines.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by lead person or department team leader
The qualified candidate will have experience with the following:
Must be at least 18 years of age
High School Diploma or GED
2+ years of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment with at least 3 months in production setting
Ability to work with computers and software systems
Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Ability to perform each essential duty and physical requirements satisfactorily
The preferred candidate will have experience with the following:
Must be able to effectively prioritize work tasks and requirements
Must be a team player and also be self-motivated
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at narecruitingmailbox@.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.