At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
EPI (a brand of Pro Mach and ID Technology ) is looking for a talented and detail-oriented Assembler for its New Freedom, PA machinery plant. We are looking for candidates with talents in the Electrical and Mechanical fields to build machinery based on engineering designs and customer specifications. Our business is growing steadily, and we are in need of an Assembler for an immediate job opening. In this role, you will
- Assemble machinery according to engineering specs and drawings to ensure quality and functionality
- Effectively interact with engineering (Electrical and Mechanical) to help determine necessary assembly changes to achieve optimum machine performance
- Mount electrical components and routing its corresponding wires
- Ensure schedule and quality goals are met
- Adhere to all safety guidelines as outlined in the safety manual
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people are happy and choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Does this sound like you?
- Capable of reading machine drawings and documentation on machine assembly and customer requirements
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools
- Proven ability to work independently
- Interested in learning to read and interpret AutoCAD drawings
- Effective communication skills
- Capable of prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, and lifting; ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently, up to 75 pounds occasionally
Other highlights of this position:
- Full-time, first shift
- Modern facility with a clean, air-conditioned shop floor and new equipment
- Starting pay of $17.50+ per hour based on skills and experience
Pro Mach, Inc.
We were named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
Not only that, but we have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally, with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility