CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world. We are looking to add motivated, hardworking Individuals to our 1st Shift Assembly department
- Follow all safety/environmental and quality requirements/procedures
- Assemble a wide variety of component parts, to build complete units, with on-line and off-line operations.
- Work from man assignment sheets, systematic check-off list, engineering specifications, process sheets, and method sheets.
- Apply, align, attach, insert, and fasten various commodities, components, parts, sub-assemblies, or units to chassis in required order and sequence.
- Make adjustments as necessary as unit progresses down assembly line.
- Report excessive continuation of defective parts, improper function, and assembling to proper authority.
- Visually check parts and entire assemblies for completeness, function, operation, and appearance.
- Record defects that have to be corrected off-line and on-line.
- Take place of employees when absent, and perform various other duties.
- Use computer to check location of parts, input data into ALSTAR, and review blueprint and BOM on line.
- Participate in WCM activities
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
Qualifications: PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
TOOLS AND EQUPMENT USED: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to utilize these tools satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the tools required.
Tool box, fixtures, dollies, power hoist, jigs, portable power tools, vise, blocks, chains, hoist, and hooks. Standard hand tools. Complete set of flex handles, ratchets, sockets, deep sockets, box and open end wrenches, hand wrenches, torque wrenches, personal computer. QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Equivalent knowledge and related or similar experience to assemble sub-assemblies, assemble tires to rims, assemble commodities, components, parts, cabs and cab sub-assemblies to match corresponding units being built on line, assemble items to a variety of models in a progressive sequence to order specifications; check, adjust and repair parts on a moving line or in a stationary station within a required time cycle, check out electrical circuitry and to make adjustments to meet quality and engineering specifications. Basic knowledge, understanding and use of hand and power tools. Ability and willingness to learn computer software needed to perform duties.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at narecruitingmailbox@.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.