We are searching for an Art Tutor to take on a fantastic opportunity in one of the prisons we are supporting. If you are passionate about supporting vulnerable people and are looking for a new, challenging opportunity, this is the perfect role for you!
- Full Time - 27 contact hours per week
- Working hours 8:30am- 5pm (1pm finish on a Friday!)
- £25.62 per contact hour
- Temporary for 3 months
Our client works with passion, care and commitment to create the foundations for change. For almost 30 years they have been helping men, women and children of all ages and abilities, in custodial and community settings across England and Wales, to take new directions. They are part of a UK social enterprise dedicated to improving lives and economic success through learning and skills. They fulfil the Group's social mission by providing the learning, skills and opportunity that offenders need to build positive futures for themselves, their families, and our communities.
- Within a Scheme of Work, develop lesson plans to ensure compliance with curriculum best practice and quality targets
- Contribute to curriculum development
- Ensure the safeguarding of learners
- Ensure that learner records are accurate and maintained in line with data protection and policies.
- Delivery of high quality learning experiences
- Timely and accurate completion of documents related to accreditation, funding and compliancy
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will hold teaching qualification to at least level 3 standard e.g PTTLS
- Will hold Level 3 in Art or Relevant Field
- To hold or be willing to work towards level 2 qualifications in literacy and numeracy within an agreed timescale
- Experience of working with groups of learners with a range of abilities
- Gain, hold and maintain a clean, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
If you are interested in this role, please hit "apply" and upload the latest version of your CV! We look forward to receiving your application