- Very profitable & growing building products distributor
- Excellent bonus scheme and enhanced employer contribution
- Specialist position selling site-protection equipment & products
- Field Sales role covering the Yorkshire and North East region
- Huge range of high-end manufacturers products
- Selling into Housebuilders across the area
Area Sales Manager
The Role: The Area Sales Manager will focus on selling a range of temporary site-protection products for this very well know distribution organisation. You will be selling protection products that are used for interior and exterior applications and will protect parts of a housing development whilst Contractors can work on other areas. For example, you will sell protective edgings for stairs & bannisters, doors, windows, and walkway protection. In addition, you will have the opportunity to sell safety products to ensure workers wellbeing on site such as barriers, edge fall protection, and ladders etc.
The Area Sales Manager has a superb support network in place from the wider business which includes Inside Sales, Marketing, and a Branch Network with super-hub's stocked full of product to ensure market leading customer experience. This is an end-user focused sales position and will involve a consultative sales process which means getting on site, working with the Site Managers on a technical level to ensure the correct solution is put together based on their needs and seeing the sale right through to implementation.
The Company: Our client are continuing to add real value to their team. Throughout the covid pandemic they have added around 1000 years' worth of construction industry experience to their sales team in order to give their customer base the best service and advice possible across the UK. They have invested heavily in new systems, distribution hubs, and in infrastructure to make them as agile and customer focused as ever. They are looking to build on this with even more experienced operators.
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have field sales experience in the construction industry
- Can have worked for a manufacturer or merchant
- Have a background selling to housebuilders and/or Contractors
- Strong account management skills
- Has a track record of selling on-site
- Lives in Yorkshire
- Clean Driving license
Location: Leeds, Wakefield, York Package:
Up to £42,500 basic, 30-60% OTE, fully expensed company car or £5,000 allowance, life assurance, pension (7.5% matched), laptop, phone, 25 days holiday