RS&H is currently seeking an Architectural Associate I to join our Aviation Practice in Chicago, Illinois.
RS&H: Pursue Greatness from RS&H on Vimeo .
Our team is passionate about aviation. We choose to design airport terminals and related facilities at airports throughout the U.S. and abroad. Our projects reach hundreds of millions of dollars in construction value and are experienced by millions of people each year. Our clients focus on outstanding design and technical excellence and share our passion for aviation. We foster, value, and reward people who are creative, self-motivated, and collegial.
You will have an opportunity to further your career as an industry-recognized aviation architect by delivering projects of varying sizes and complexity. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that will embrace your ideas to even better serve our great clients.
- 5-year Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree from an accredited university
- Strong proficiency in Revit, ACAD, Sketch-Up, BIM and another drafting, modeling, and presentation tools
- Graphic layout capability (Adobe Suite)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- General understanding of an airport/terminal environments preferred, not required
- Familiarity and working knowledge of graphic interface tools including Studio Max 3D and V-ray
- Coordinate all engineering drawings with architectural and interior design drawings
- Work on multiple projects concurrently in various stages of preparation and construction.
- Review and process shop drawings, maintain and record changes on project during construction administration
- Prepare architectural working drawings and specifications
- Investigate and evaluate and recommend design solutions
- Review and approve concept designs
- Assist the project manager with the development of the site and building design
- Render building images from the building information model at various quality levels
- Assemble presentation packages and material boards for review.
- Assist providing expertise on codes, quality assurance, and construction means and methods
- Strong interest in airport design
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
Joining our Aviation team means an opportunity to explore your potential and apply your diverse skills to serve the large and small airports of the aviation industry as a trusted advisor. You can do this in a collaborative and team-oriented environment among other driven professionals. Service areas include airfields, buildings, facility planning, environmental planning, and environmental stewardship & resiliency. Join RS&H to define and master challenges, advance professionally, and build strong and lasting relationships.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help client realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.