Founded in 1992, Anthropologie operates over 200 retail stores in North America and Europe, and ships to over 100 countries worldwide via our ecommerce channels. We cater to fashionable, educated, and creative women between the ages of 28 to 45, who desire an inspirational shopping experience. To that end, we are committed to exceeding their expectations in unexpected, delightful ways. Our unique product assortment includes women's apparel and accessories, home furnishings and décor, gifts, beauty, and found objects. Our mission is to provide our customer with an unimagined experience.TitleWeb Producer, Anthropologie Reports to
Web Production Manager, Anthropologie North AmericaOverview
Anthropologie is looking for a creative, enthusiastic and dedicated individual to play a key role in the product catalog management of the Anthropologie website. The Web Producer is an operational role working directly with the multiple teams across the organization, including the Merchandising, Buying, Operation, Marketing, Design, Copywriting and Studio teams.Responsibilities
- Work with merchandising teams to create trend-driven and brand appropriate product categories based on product attribution, merchandising feedback, current trends and analysis of product and category metrics.
- Execute product activations and additional projects outside of daily workload such as marketing content and product coordination, on-site search maintenance
- Work collaboratively with Buying, Operations, Photo Studio/Styling, Copy, DC/Call Center, SEO/Digital Marketing, Planning, Marketing, Analytics, UX/Research, Merchandising, and Creative teams to insure delivery of brand-appropriate web categories and merchandising.
- Ongoing QA and monitoring of website content and proper functionality.
- Pull reports and distribute to cross-functional partners.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Competent with web-based content management and e-commerce applications and the ability to learn multiple systems quickly
- Strong capacity for multi-tasking with an operational mindset
- Ability to prioritize and maintain a high level of accuracy completing multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills: in person, over the phone and via email
- Open to constructive feedback
- Strategic problem-solver
- Team-oriented & collaborative
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail
Bachelor s degree in Business, Fashion, or a related field is preferredLocation