IMMEDIATE NEED for Registered Nurses Trach/Vent home care case! Premium rates for evenings and weekends! PAID Trach/Vent Training!
Qualifications for Registered Nurses (RNs):
- Current RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Providence, Washington, Bristol, Kent, Newport counties
Supported by a team dedicated to your success, our Registered Nurses (RNs) enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you ll never feel alone
- Variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid, industry-leading training
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job we invest in our care team
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive office team
- Clinical leadership advancement
- Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family to BAYADA
If you re the type of RN who rises to the occasion, join our trusted team of home health care professionals who find working at BAYADA much more than a career it s their calling. Apply today!
BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. , and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.