Teaching Personnel have been approached by a SILC in Leeds who require a School Administration Assistant to add to their growing team.
The school provides specialist education for pupils who do not thrive in mainstream including pupils with special education needs and disabilities. Therefore, the school creates individual programmes for the pupils to suit their needs.
The main responsibilities of the role would be to assist in the provision of clerical support, including answering the phone, dealing with face-to-face enquiries, bookings, reconciliations, updating pupil records and arranging transport for pupils. It will be your job to assist and support staff and pupils on a daily basis, working with all school staff, under the direction of the Headteacher. Whilst previous experience of working in a school setting could be an advantage, this is not essential, as training will be given.
The successful candidate will show:
- Enthusiasm and passion for excellence
- Ability to demonstrate professional behaviour within the workplace
- Ability to deliver consistent high-quality documentation
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to plan effectively and manage time to enable multi-tasking
- Ability to successfully work in a team with fantastic communication skills
- Ability to be flexible to suit the needs of the school
- Be organised and efficient
This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your CV to the West Yorkshire SEN team where we will be in touch to discuss the role further.