For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing commerce experiences. We're a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client's expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you'll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. Responsibilities:
- Preparation and sending of invoices
- Contacting clients for payment resolution
- Recording and reconciling payments
- Resolving payment discrepancies
- Maintaining billing accounts and records
- Producing reports as required by management
- Assisting with collections
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Perform account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Adhoc projects and reporting as deemed necessary
This is a remote opportunity that will go into the office once a week to start. After a few months this employee is only expected to go in once a month when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Accounting experience with high volume transactional activity
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Intermediate Excel, Outlook)
- Must be extremely organized, deadline-oriented, have high attention to detail, and highly focused while maintaining objectivity.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality while working with the public and staff.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently while providing consistent, reliable work
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues
Gorilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.