At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. Meticulous. A technical enthusiast. A closer. A futurist.
As an Accountant, you'll be challenged and rewarded. Impact our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and know you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
ProMach Quest is seeking an Accountant energized by supporting the Corporate Controller in the division's monthly close process, as well as supporting reporting. In this role, you will prepare and input journal entries, as well as reconcile and provide reporting in accordance with established procedures.
Does this work interest you?
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Assist Controller with month-end process
- Assist Controller with year-end audits
- Maintain orders that qualify as a Percentage of Completion
- Partner with ProMach Shared Services team to maintain vouchers payable report
- Reconcile customer deposits weekly
- Monitor negative inventory balances, direct corrective action
- Monitor inventory in internal locations within the system
- Assist inventory cycle count processes and help identify root causes of inventory inaccuracies
- Maintain sales tax exemption certificates in Avalara's CertCapture software
- Manage the timing of paying vendor invoices
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves on being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- 1 - 2 years experience in a manufacturing setting
- Preferred: Associate degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Experience and strong skills in Excel and fully integrated ERP systems
- Trustworthy with a strong work ethic
- High organizational & communication skills
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- Adaptability to changing objectives & priorities
- Willingness to learn
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.