- We are hiring immediately for an ACCOUNTANT, ASSOCIATE position.
- Location: Milwaukee, WI. Note: online applications accepted only.
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteens solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; well supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, well continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career . We are Canteen.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely reconciliation of Compass Depository Accounts, Corporate Insurance Accounts, and Corporate Investment Accounts
- Works with various bank and armored carriers to research and resolve errors, discrepancies, etc.
- Works with Regional Controllers and Accountants to research and resolve ledger discrepancies
- Books maintenance and corrective journal entries
- Acts as liaison between Field (Operations and Accounting), bank and third party banking vendors.
- Bachelors degree required (preferably in Accounting or Finance)
- Two years Accounting Experience
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of associates
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Detail oriented team player with initiative.
- Working knowledge of SAP financial and/or Access
- Previous Account Reconciliation software experience
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).