Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Hanover, NH
Sheridan's roots in Hanover, New Hampshire go way back to 1793 as part of Dartmouth College, but that doesn't make us a relic. In fact, in Hanover, you'll find a lively, tight-knit group of employees who know how to have fun and work hard.
- Inspect and distribute publisher provided materials to appropriate areas of manufacturing.
- Collect and organize customer information pertinent to each specific department; identify relevant areas that impact our ability to satisfy their needs.
- Provide complete and accurate instructions to all areas of manufacturing.
- Notify customer of account status as the magazine progresses through the various stages of manufacturing.
- Oversee generation of materials and information necessary to send to the customer (proofs, quotes, etc.) to aid in their part of the production process.
- Notify all manufacturing personnel of customers' specific needs and follow up to ensure that they are fulfilled.
- Provide direction and guidance for assistant(s).
- Serve as a technical resource for clients outlining the company's equipment capabilities and limitations, ensuring customer utilization of available options in the most efficient and /or required manner.
- Communicate relevant account status to appropriate personnel (such as sales representatives).
- Assist other departments as needed in the event of heavy workload or error correction.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Associate's degree in graphic arts or 3-5 years graphic arts experience.
- Demonstrable customer service skills as evidenced by prior work history.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced production environment.
- Teamwork oriented & strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required.
- Attention to detail as well as the ability to handle stress.
- Willingness to travel - minimal, occasional travel may be required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
- Prior customer service background preferred but not required.
Schedule is Monday - Friday, 1 st Shift
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 603-653-7314 or .