4 x Temporary Customer Service Advisors
Location: Kings Hill
Temp on-going contract - until March 2023
Salary: £10.00 - £11.00 per hour DOE
We are recruiting for several temporary on-going Customer Service Advisors on behalf of our well-established client based in Kings Hill.
The purpose of this role is to deliver an effective and efficient service to both existing and prospective customers with the aim of always exceeding their expectations within a pro-active Corporate and Private Client team.
Duties for this position include:
- Respond to customer enquiries in a professional, timely manner and efficient manner in line with the client's internal standards
- Participate in active communications between the Customer Service teams
- Obtain a high level of knowledge around the company's systems, processes, and products with a view to becoming a point reference for queries and being able to identity and/or resolve issues and problems
- Be proactive and recognise sales opportunities and pass these onto the relevant teams to increase business.
- Can articulate to a high level both written and verbally
- Be proactive in suggests and development of new work processes and procedures and assist with the implementation of the solutions
- Maintain and be aware of relevant internal policies and comply with these
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience with telephone customer service - not essential but preferable
- Excellent time management skills
- Great organisational and telephone skills are essential
- Strong IT skills and be able to work professionally whilst under pressure
- Great team player skills with a positive attitude
- Competent in communicating with all levels of staff/team members
- Positive attitude with the ambition to exceed targets
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Samantha Reid, Senior Consultant of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on and
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!