Overview: *All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA
*$10,000 sign-on bonus at hire for candidates meeting specialty experience bonus requirements*
As a Registered Nurse (RN)
in our Clovis Community ICU Stepdown
, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a close-knit team, all while caring for a wide acuity of patients. The patients you will care for will range from moderate to high acuity, including complex medical and surgical patients, chronic ventilator patients, and more. This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to grow your ICU experience!
Clovis Community Medical Center opened at its current location as a 109-bed hospital in 1988. Since then, there's been nothing but growth. Today, Clovis Community has 208 private patient rooms and another 144 under construction. In your role, you will be one of the first to work among a fast growing team in our new Heart and Lung Institute!
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff. Because of this, we provide unique benefits like free concierge services to run your errands while you work and well-being support through on-demand resources, as well as excellent retirement options and core benefits. Financial benefits are important too, and outside base compensation, we provide relocation bonuses if you are moving to our wonderful community.
Responsibilities: In this 30 bed unit, you will have an RN to patient ratio of 1:3. You will be working closely with all members of the multidisciplinary team ranging from the physician & specialty consultant, to respiratory therapy, physical therapy, case management and pharmacy. As the primary RN you play an important role integrating this multidisciplinary approach into your patient's plan of care. In your role, you will learn:
- How to prioritize and critically think in a fast paced, dynamic patient care setting as you quickly respond to changes in your patient's condition.
- The importance of close communication with patients and their families as you provide updates on the plan of care.
- The need for collaboration with members of your care team such as the Clinical Supervisor and Patient Care Tech
- How teaching and learning occurs every day while working with your patients, their families and with your co-workers.
Qualifications: Education and Experience Minimum Requirements:
Licenses and Certifications
- Graduate of approved nursing program required
- RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required